COTA’s Board of Directors is a vibrant group of people committed to developing, protecting, and enhancing mountain biking in Central Oregon. The Board is responsible for organization-level direction setting, long-term strategic planning and decision making, and do most of the managerial and administrative work required to advance COTA’s mission.
Say hello/goodbye to (most of) our incoming, outgoing and current board members, who all volunteer their time and energy to make trails happen!
- At-large members (representing COTA as a whole): Travis Holman, Laurel Hunter, Adrian Jones*, Jesse Toomey
- Bend Chapter Rep: Emmy Andrews**
- Crook County Chapter Rep: Aaron Lazelle
- South Deschutes County Rep (SoDeCo): Dan Youmans
Thank you outgoing members...
- Sarah Carver*, Darlene Henderson, Stacey McKinney, Amber Toomey (former CC rep)
And the ongoing members:
- Drew Barber, Kelly Burke, Mark Campbell, Bob Gilbert, Woody Keen*, Casey Meudt*, Brennan Morrow, Bruce Schroeder
**formerly COTA board Treasurer for past 3 years
Pictured above, front row L-R: Aaron Lazelle, Darlene Henderson, Amber Toomey, Stacey McKinney, Mark Campbell, Laurel Hunter, Emmy Andrews. Back row L-R: Jesse Toomey, Travis Holman, Brennan Morrow, Bruce Schroeder, Drew Barber, Bob Gilbert, Kelly Burke, Dan Youmans
The Kendall Concert Series is partnering with COTA!
Collective Soul will be rescheduled in late August!