COTA’s Board of Directors is a vibrant group of people committed to developing, protecting, and enhancing mountain biking in Central Oregon. The Board is responsible for organization-level direction setting, long-term strategic planning and decision making, and do most of the managerial and administrative work required to advance COTA’s mission.
Say hello/goodbye to (most of) our incoming, outgoing and current board members, who all volunteer their time and energy to make trails happen!
- At-large members (representing COTA as a whole): Travis Holman, Laurel Hunter, Adrian Jones*, Jesse Toomey
- Bend Chapter Rep: Emmy Andrews**
- Crook County Chapter Rep: Aaron Lazelle
- South Deschutes County Rep (SoDeCo): Dan Youmans
Thank you outgoing members...
- Sarah Carver*, Darlene Henderson, Stacey McKinney, Amber Toomey (former CC rep)
And the ongoing members:
- Drew Barber, Kelly Burke, Mark Campbell, Bob Gilbert, Woody Keen*, Casey Meudt*, Brennan Morrow, Bruce Schroeder
**formerly COTA board Treasurer for past 3 years
Pictured above, front row L-R: Aaron Lazelle, Darlene Henderson, Amber Toomey, Stacey McKinney, Mark Campbell, Laurel Hunter, Emmy Andrews. Back row L-R: Jesse Toomey, Travis Holman, Brennan Morrow, Bruce Schroeder, Drew Barber, Bob Gilbert, Kelly Burke, Dan Youmans